50 DEVON STREET WEST
Innovation Space. Meeting & Event Space.
The former home of the Bank of New Zealand, Johnson Corner at 50 Devon Street West has been fully re-built and is now a refreshing home for your business. The ground floor of this 4 storey building is dedicated to Johnson Corner; providing the space, community, and services your team needs. Art-filled lounges foster collaboration, premium workspace driving productivity, and meeting rooms offering privacy. Commuting is made easy with nearby carparks and bicycle stands. Close to shops, restaurants, bars, the museum, library, and art galleries, making it easy to mix work with play. Schedule a visit today.
Move-in ready shared workspace with permanent, casual and on-demand plans.
1 - 20
* Price and space can be tailored for your needs.
Office space for mobile teams and remote workers.
* Price varies based on the number of employees needing access and the level of usage. Enterprise passes are issued annually.
Build new company divisions or teams by innovating, assisted by a dedicated lab manager.
* Price and space can be adjusted for the size of the team
Book a room for your meeting, and bond over healthy dining.
1 - 25
* Rooms can be booked for a full-day, half-day or an hour
Hire our venue for evening and weekend events.
30 - 120
* Price for food and drinks depends on the number of attendees
There are a variety of carparks available in New Plymouth CBD, offering on-street and off-street car parks. Our team will assist with finding a car that works best for you.
Amenities & Services
Exclusive to this location
Events & networking
Agile real estate
Mobile app access
Connect with members
Lunch & Learns
at 50 Devon Street West